The International Center presents a workshop on China Cross Cultural Communications.
Workshop participants will be provided with:
– An overview of Chinese culture
– Instructions on business etiquette and protocol in China
– An understanding and appreciation of intercultural differences
– Intercultural communication tools
– Information about how culture influence perceptions, values, and beliefs
Friday, March 28, 2014
Networking Breakfast: 8:30-9:oo a.m.
Workshop: 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
The International Center
One Indiana Square/Suite 2000
Indianapolis, IN 46204
$95 per person, includes materials and continental breakfast
Contact Peter Kirkwood