ACSI is looking for an intern for the fall semester!
Interns will have the opportunity to meet with some of Indiana’s premier business leaders and participate in events with delegations from China. Along with tending to membership issues, interns will work closely with ACSI staff to develop outreach strategies.
1. Provide excellent customer service to ACSI members
2. Help organize and plan ACSI events
3. Represent ACSI in a professional manner at private events
4. Contribute relevant information for ACSI newsletters
5. Research data on the latest business trends locally and abroad
6. Develop social media campaigns utilizing Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
1. Current undergraduate or graduate from an Indiana-based college or university
2. Strong and effective oral and written communication skills
3. Ability to manage multiple tasks
4. One-year of work experience preferred
5. Microsoft Office proficient
6. Social networking, competent internet technology skills
Interested individuals should email their cover letter and resume to Colin Renk, ACSI Operations Manager, at email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so it is encouraged to apply early!